Request Reports

If you are in need of a copy of an incident or crash report taken by the Shelby County Sheriff's Office you can use these procedures. All reports will be approved by a supervisor before they are released to the public.

Crash Reports (OH-1)

If you choose, you can submit a request in person or via mail. Fee is $4.

No fax requests will be taken and no processing will occur without the required fee. Correct change is expected.

Incident Reports

For incident reports contact our records section through the

United States Postal Service or by walk-in request at the Sheriff's Office.

The cost for Incident Reports is $2 per report. Please try to have the correct change.

Liquor Permits

For all information and forms pertaining to alcohol regulation and liquor permits can be found through the Ohio Department of Commerce, Division of Liquor Control.

All unincorporated areas within Shelby County that do not have a police agency or chief must obtain a signature from the Sheriff.

Division of Liquor Control
6606 Tussing Road
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
Phone: 614-644-2360
Email the Division of Liquor Control

Automatic Weapons

Information pertaining to full automatic weapons, silencers, permits, etc can be found through the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

Find the closest Ohio ATF Field Office.