Show All Answers

1. Has custody or parenting time ever been determined in another court?
2. Were the parents married/divorced?
3. Does the child reside in Shelby County?
4. How do I file for custody or visitation or modifications of an existing custody or visitation order established in the Shelby County Juvenile Court?
5. Am I required to have a hearing to obtain custody of a child?
6. Can I bring my other children with me to court?