How do I get my court date changed?

You must contact the Juvenile Clerk's Office and request that your court date be continued. If you are represented by counsel, you must contact them for the filing of the proper paperwork. A continuance must be approved by the magistrate or judge or you are expected to appear at your scheduled date and time.

Show All Answers

1. When is my court date?
2. Must I appear or can I just pay a fine and costs?
3. How do I get driving privileges after my license is suspended by the court?
4. How can court costs and fines be paid?
5. How do I get my court date changed?
6. What do I wear to court?
7. How is my record sealed?