The Law Office of the Shelby County Public Defender provides legal representation to citizens accused of criminal conduct that can result in a loss of freedom. We defend cases including Felonies and Misdemeanors, along with Juvenile Delinquency cases, Non-support Contempt, Children’s Services Allegations, and Appeals.
We provide legal services to individuals whose economic status meets qualifications set by the State of Ohio.If you have been charged with a crime, or are a party to a non-support contempt or Children’s Services case, and believe you qualify for public defender services based on your economic status, please contact us at (937) 498-1714 or email@example.com.
Attorneys & Staff
- Jonathan M. Richard – Interim Public Defender, Common Pleas Court, Felonies
- Jason R. Farley – Assistant Public Defender, Common Pleas Court, Felonies
- Roger E. Luring – Assistant Public Defender, Municipal Court, Misdemeanors
- Brandon Puckett – Assistant Public Defender, Municipal Court, Misdemeanors
- D. Andrew Venters – Assistant Public Defender, Juvenile Court, Juvenile Crimes, Non-Support Contempt, and Children’s Services
- Traci Myers – Legal Assistant
- Denise Allen - Paralegal