More than 150 election officials
are needed to work each election in Shelby County. There
is an ongoing need for more election officials.
If you are a registered voter
and are interested in becoming a part of this important
and interesting work, the requirements are modest. You only
need to be a registered voter in Shelby County and willing
to go to a training class.
As an Election Official you
are required to:
* Be at your assigned polling
place at 6:00 am
* Assist in Preparing the precinct for voting
* Demonstrate voting procedures to voters as needed
* Help close the precinct at 7:30 pm
* Presiding Judges pick up supplies and return them after
the polls close
|Election Officials are Paid:
you have any questions or are interested in becoming a Pollworker,
please call our office at 937-498-7207.
Interested in becoming a pollworker for the Shelby County Board of Elections? Simply fill out the following form and submit it to our office.
A representative from our office will contact you.